Many agree that there is a significant justice gap. We have a very long way to go before we achieve "justice for all." Cost of services, access, equity, and even elements of our legal system contribute to that gap. There may not be another person in America who is more passionate about closing that gap than LegalShield CEO, Jeff Bell. Listen in as Bob sits down with Jeff at the start of the company's 2021 Annual Leadership Conference.
Listen in as Bob sits down with Jeff at the start of the company's 2021 Annual Leadership Conference.
- Billions are being invested in legal technology. How will that change the way we access lawyers and the law?
- How is LegalShield helping to close the justice gap through tech and other means?
- In addition to technology, what else needs to change...in our attitudes and approach...to the law and to each other?
Liberty vs. Obligation - what is the balance?
Qualified immunity - what is the right answer?
- Despite all the technological advances, why will having a lawyer always be a vital part of "protecting and empowering," citizens?
- Why "customer service" needs to be a huge component of legal service.
This episode is sponsored by Docuplayer! www.docuplayer.com
Watch the episode on YouTube here!